Thank you for considering Troop 109. We have organized a troop JOINING PACKET that includes all forms and paperwork needed to join. Please DOWNLOAD the packet and fill it out PRIOR to attending your first meeting. Here is a checklist of needed documents:
Checklist for Joining Troop 109
- Fill out the Boy Scout Application.
- Fill out the Adult Application – Even if you can only participate occasionally in troop activities, we’d appreciate you registering as an adult volunteer with the troop. Fill out and bring pages 4-8 only. Youth Protection Training – All adults must complete the BSA online Youth Protection training prior to submitting your son’s application.
- Scout and Parents read, sign and date the troop policy acknowledgement at the first meeting on April 3, 2017. Bring the signature page only.
- Include a check for $260 made payable to “Troop 109” (this covers April – August dues plus half of Camp Geronimo fees)
- Completely fill out medical form parts A and B. Fill out Part C (doctor exam) if you can, but it is not needed until prior to scout attending his first outing.
- Fill out the Adult Resource Survey – Please pick one area where you can help. We ask that at least one parent volunteer to be a merit badge counselor or other volunteer.
- Fill out the Vehicle Information Sheet
NOTE: We can only accept complete packets. Please bring everything filled out.
|At your first meeting…Bring completely filled out packet to registration table. If possible, have your scout dressed in the official BSA scout uniform. You will need to purchase the following from the Scout Shop: scout shirt (tan Webelos shirt will work), green shoulder epaulets, purple international scouting patch, Council patch, BSA scout pants, scout handbook.Uniform Items You Buy from Us…
The Scout Shop is located at: 2969 N Greenfield Rd, Phoenix, AZ